To resolve orbi troubleshooting issue, follow the below steps:
- Check if the Netgear Orbi device is plugged into the power source.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Orbi’s network through a wired connection.
- Also, be sure that the modem is connected to the router’s internet port with a wired cable.
- Close the current browser, clear the cache or cookies, and try to re-open it. Or you can use a different browser to access the default web address.
- Try to use a different wireless device such as a laptop, tablet or another computer to connect to the router.
- You can use the Orbi admin IP address i.e. 192.168.1.1 to open the login page.
Can’t access WiFi on the Orbi router
- First of all, make sure that your wireless devices are properly connected to the router either via a wired or wireless connection.
- Look for the faulty cables and try to replace them with a new one.
- If everything is fine, then check if you are getting the WI-Fi connection from your ISP.
- Make sure the modem is properly connected to the Orbi device with an Ethernet cable.
- Next, try to restart your Orbi main router and access the Wi-Fi again.
- If nothing works, reset the Orbi device to the factory defaults. For more troubleshooting tips, you can contact us on our toll-free no.