- In this method, you have to connect the computer to the router with a wired cable.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect it from the computer’s internet port to the LAN port on the router.
- Make sure the Orbi device is properly connected to the power source and is turned on.
It is always recommended to use a wired connection over wireless because it’s more reliable and safe.
- In this method, no wires or cables are needed. Just search for your home network and connect to it.
- Make sure the Orbi router and the satellite are receiving the power and are synced to each other.
- From the task bar on the computer, click on the Wi-Fi option.
- Now, search for the available networks and choose the Orbi’s network name.
- Afterward, enter the network password and connect to the network.